I finally got around to putting something on the back of the French pin cushion.
I decided on an "A" using the alphabet in the Fraktur Sewing Set II. So then I had no excuse for not finishing it all off.
I put a piece of skirtex in the bottom and cut ten pieces of Warm 'n Natural for the filling. I basted all the pieces together and put it in the pin cushion. In hind sight, I probably should have put in a couple more Warm 'n Natural pieces but it is okay.
So it is all done! I would like to make the scissors fob from this pattern.
It is a cute cube shape and shouldn't take too long.
Tomorrow is the last Farmer's Market of the year. This year has gone so fast.
Dudley now has a head, I'll show you tomorrow.