Tuesday, September 26, 2017

He Looka Lika Man

I've been working on the over one lady and man on Tudor Rose by Amy Mitten.

The lady is all done and I have mostly the head area to stitch on the man.  Good progress.  There is a row of hearts and crowns under this - all worked over one.  I'm hoping it doesn't get too tedious.  I did take out the cross stitch below the couple and put in the correct stitch, long arm cross. 

This is how the whole piece looks.

So what I have left to do is between the top and bottom rows.

Marilyn, I'm not nearing the end of the Mystery Project.  There are at least 4 more pages below the ones I'm working on now.  There may be more but I don't want to discourage myself in case I have 50 pages left!!

On the trip to Madison, I looked for 36 Count Edinburgh Sand linen at every shop we stopped at but only found small pieces.  When I got back home, I decided to order from Needle in a Haystack and see if they had some.  The very next day after my order they sent me a whole yard of it!!  Wow, great service, awesome fabric availability. 
A

No comments:

Post a Comment