Sunday, December 18, 2016

Snowing Again

We are getting more snow!  Over 30 inches so far this winter.  I just got back from walking at the Y.  It is very cold too.  It looks beautiful outside.  That's the most positive thing I could say.

I didn't show you all the stuff I got in the mail.  These are the other charts I got.
I like these little block pin cushions.
The charm of the With Thy Needle and Thread charts gets to me.  But I have yet to finish one!
I got the little squirrel too.
I am a sucker for Just Nan mice.  And of course, I had to get the little cube too.

I like the monthly flowers that fit into a little tin.  I have like three of these and have not made any - yet.  I wonder if that dark linen is hard to stitch on.
One week until Christmas!  I love all the stuff I have ordered for myself!  Can wait to open my presents.
A

3 comments:

  1. I do love those blocks. Never attempted one and probably never will. Have not seen the Christmas Bird - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices.
    Love the Squirrel.
    It's very cold cold and snowy here also.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you've ordered your presents, lol! My DH appreciates that I get mine as well!

    ReplyDelete