Thursday, December 22, 2016

Oh Fudge!

I got the digital thermometer that I ordered so I was able to make fudge and caramel corn.  The fudge turned out great.  It sure makes a difference if you don't over cook it.

 I also made a big mess in the kitchen.  I'm going to make one more batch of caramel corn that will be for us.  What I made yesterday was for the neighbors.

We got to see Claire and Evan open their presents from us.  What fun!  Evan just wanted to chew on paper and bows and toys.  Claire was thrilled with her presents.

I'm sort of regretting not putting up a Christmas tree.  I guess there still is time.

I am working on the Queen's Ruff.  Slowly but surely the lace is being built up.

It still isn't hard!  There are a ton of bars to wrap.  This will take a while.
A




1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, the fudge looks delicious!
    Looks like Claire & Evan had a good time with presents.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete