Saturday, February 11, 2012




The top photo is one we take whenever all the boys are together. The "leaning" picture. I think it come from some Monty Python skit. Anyway, here are the boys in my life.
It is great to be back home and to my regular schedule - stitch and more stitching. I finished the whole first page of the Vierlande Winders Keeper chart. Yeah! Now onto the next page. I feel like I have made good progress. It is kind of nice not to have to change colors all the time.
I started another Prairie Schooler chart on the trip. I have wanted to stitch this one for a long time. DH eats fish most of the time so this fits our lifestyle. I'd like to frame this when I am done.
The sun is shining and it's a nice day. We had snow all day yesterday.
I am trying to decide between an IPad, Kindle Fire, and a Nook. Let me know what you think.
I am hoping to get in some reading today. I went back to Cutting for Stone to see if I could get back into it. Death Comes to Pemberley has gotten just a bit boring.
I started a new medication that I hope doesn't kill me, make my hair fall out or give me Leukemia. Let's hope it gives me energy, makes me thin, younger and beautiful instead.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment