Monday, February 27, 2012

Last Hat




I am done with hats! I am happy with my third hat and hope to send it off today. (The one on the right is the third one.) I'm glad I stuck with it and tried a third one. Now I really hope it fits.
I worked a bit on Vierlande Winders Keeper. I finished up the little parts and now it is just that big medallion I am working on. I saw on A Gentleman Stitcher's blog that he has his Dutch one all stitched and it looks very nice.
I stitched on my June retreat piece. Don't tell - there are a couple of mistakes in it. I think I'll put the year in the box at the bottom. I think this piece is going to be encased in organza when it is finished, at least that is what the picture looks like. Again, I am changing the green inside that basket so that it is different than the green of the basket. Why can't I just leave things alone? I guess I feel compelled to fix things.
I enjoyed watching the Oscars last night. Just a regular day with Dylan. I want to ask him if he would be interested in painting a birdhouse. I think that would be fun to do.
My bathrooms are clean and I am ready for another week.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment