Sunday, June 4, 2017

Two Small Finishes

I finished off the two thread winders that go with the Virgin Queen's Stitching Wallet.

Just the scissors fob is left to do.
I went to Target and was delighted to find some Modge Podge stuff to begin finishing the Stitcher's Heart box.  I want to do the inside papering today.
I got rained on while walking this morning.  Luckily, I don't melt or dissolve.  Looking forward to seeing Claire and Evan this afternoon.  Claire just had a graduation ceremony at preschool.  She is growing up too fast.  I'll see her in person in a month!!
A

3 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty set.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty..
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete