Sunday, June 25, 2017

More Good Mail

A while back I sent a friend several cuts of fabric and begged her to make project bags out of them.  Well this week, I got the project bags.  I love them!  I buy fabric when I see something I just love without knowing what I'm going to do with it.  I have rather a large pile of fabric in the closet of my sewing room.  So I found many candidates for project bags in my fabric stash.  I sent 6 cuts and got 6 bags.





I really like that there is a see through window in each bag so that you can see what's in it without having to open it and dig around inside.
 I love each one.  If only I had 6 projects instead of 40!  My friend does a wonderful job of sewing them up.  They really are perfect.  I feel a little bit guilty because I can sew.  I could make these.  But I don't want to.  It is a hassle and I'm not as neat a sewer as my friend.  Thank you Vicki!  You're the best!
A

5 comments:

  1. Does your friend sell them? Beautiful bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very much like the clear window. That's why I use the clear plastic folders. Fabrics are wonderful and she did a beautiful sewing job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete