Saturday, June 24, 2017

Good Mail

Back on March 2nd I ordered a three month subscription to Stitchy Box.  I got an email back acknowledging my order that said shipping would begin in late March.  The problem was the lady made a mistake.  She didn't mean to write "March", she meant to write "May".  So I have been waiting for a long time for my Stitchy Box.  Ordering something blind also means that you take the chance that you will not like it.  So I knew that I was going in blind.  My box arrived June 15th.
It was very nicely packaged.
There was a sack of threads and a sack of embellishments.
These are the threads I got:
One is a very an interesting Krenik that is fuzzy.  I haven't tried a few of the threads.  A green silk is very handy to have.
These were the embellishments:
A piece of sunflower fabric for finishing.  Some blue beads and beads that would make a cute fob.
Then there was a piece of 32 count overdyed linen in a pretty blue color.
I have mixed feelings about this.  Since I thought the box was coming in March, it seemed to take forever.  But who doesn't like to get stitchy stuff in the mail?  Everything in it was nice.  Stitchy Box must be in great demand because sign-ups are often closed or full.  So I was happy that I could try a subscription.  I saw Kay open her box on FlossTube.  She got the button add-on and got a chart too.
I've walked and been to the Farmer's Market.  
More good mail tomorrow!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment