Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Moss Creek

This is where I am on the Moss Creek project.

I showed the smalls that are done.

Now I am working on the main piece.  I got the front side all stitched.  Just the back side and the box top to do.  I want to get the box top done today.

I've been all over this morning.  To the bank, Hobby Lobby, Target, Walmart and the chiropractor.  I'm trying to get ready for next week.  We are going to go see Claire and Evan!  Yeah!
Tomorrow I'll show you the mystery project.
A


3 comments:

  1. Great progress.
    Love the Bargello design.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you email me so I can ask you a couple of questions please. Info@paracletedesigns.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog, I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density, which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated

    ReplyDelete