Wednesday, June 7, 2017

A Little Finish

I forgot to tell you the names of the blue overdyed fabrics that I bought from Picture This Plus.
This one is Zephyr:

This darker one is Twilight:

I stitched and finished the little waxer bag for A Stitcher's Heart.



It was an easy stitch and I love the key waxer.
I got just the right color (I hope) to paint the box for this project.  I just did the first coat.  It's going to need another coat.
Another lovely day here at the Chateau.  I'm getting some things together for a yard sale.  I'm going to a retreat next week.  So fun!
A

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet bag for the waxer! Thank you for the color information on the blue fabrics. Both are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!
    Love the key waxer.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww so cute ..I love them
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely littlebag! i bet the waxer will be very pleased to have it. Thanks for the fabric color suggestions. Nice job you've done.

    ReplyDelete