Monday, October 3, 2016

Mooving Right Along

I am enjoying working on the bucolic design that is the back of my trinket box.

 I now have a few more animals.  When I get to the yellow basting thread, I will be at the middle of the back.  I am very happy to be making progress on this project.  I bet I can finish this in a day or two.  If I don't get distracted!

I followed a group of five deer as I started out walking this morning.  It was very foggy.  There weren't many other walkers today. We regular walkers sort of know each other.

The bathrooms are clean.  I don't dare get any Halloween candy yet.  I know myself, and I know I will eat it.  Maybe I'll just get stuff I don't like.  Often I get fruit snacks.  Kids like them and I'm not tempted all that much.  I sure would like some candy corn though.  I might go to Macy's as I need some Origins stuff.
A

3 comments:

  1. Amy, I'm pretty sure candy corn is a vegetable. And chocolate, too. Health foods. Definitely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Rebecca's right - candy corn is definitely a vegetable.

    Your trinket box is going to be gorgeous! I really like the scene you're working on now.

    ReplyDelete