Filling in the gaps between the two designs on the trinket box is my goal for today.
I got the back design all done.
I stitched some of the miscellaneous parts on the back. I think it is done. I've wrapped the design around the box to check the sizing.
All that is left is to fill in this gap. It is a bit wider on the joining side.
I've got a few ideas. I think a bird and an apple will do it but I have to put those in and see if more needs to be done. I almost forgot, I need to finish off the border on the bottom. I am almost afraid to say it, I am nearly done. If I add two stitches to the "5" in 2015, I think I can make it look like a "6".
This has taken forever. I really wanted to put it down yesterday and work on something else. But I am sooooo close to a finish. Of course, I still have to glue it to the box. Oh yeah, I pulled off the top - again. It was curling up at the corners.
I want to try the "Yes" glue this time. This has certainly been a learning experience.
Very pleasant walking this morning but rain is on the way. I'm excited to see photos from the Needlework Galleria in St. Charles. I ordered some fabric from Liberty of London. I want to make a blouse. It's my kind of fabric, there are flowers all over it.