Thursday, September 25, 2014

Something Small

I went through my Salty Yarns bag looking for something to work on.  I really want to work on Fair Maiden's Work Bag but I am a little bit afraid of such a big project.  I thought maybe I could make the little drawer.  Then I came across the little kit Jackie gave us to try out the gold thread and flowers used in Fair Maiden.  It's a small project to hold a scrim thread winder.  I could do that.  So I did.


 I just have some more of the border to do and I can put this together.  I feel a bit more competent on the flowers.  I'm not great on the reverse chain stitch border but I'm getting better.
I put a few stitches in on the back of the pomegranate Autumn Casket Keepsakes.

I also worked just a bit on the Jubilee Pin Cushion.  Progress is slow on this one.

I'd kind of like to start Sew Beautiful, the Attic/Jackie kit.  I saw Dana working on it and want to do it too.  I'm a copycat.
A

2 comments:

  1. Jubilee Pin Cushion Is really pretty. So are the
    flowers used in the Fair Maiden kIt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute..i love small tiny stitches so much..
    sweet hugs x

    ReplyDelete