I am constructing Lindy Mouse's House. I had to go shopping yesterday for the interfacing (hence, no post). I didn't know how stiff the recommended interfacing, Pellon Craft-Fuze, was. So I didn't know if I could substitute. I bought some and then decided to use a slightly stiffer interfacing that I already had. Six squares of cardboard are taped together to make a box and it fits inside the bottom of the house.
I put stuffing in the box, although you don't have to. The sewing together of the roof sections is going well (that means it doesn't look too messy!) I just have to sew one more roof section together and onto the house.
Then I need to whip stitch the bottom section closed. And voila! Done. I think this is really cute. I put two eggs in the nest instead of one.
I still can't decide on what to do next. I put a few stitches in the Butterfly Pin.
I also put a few stitches in the Jubilee Pin Cushion that goes with Mistress L's Band Sampler.
I finished knitting the coin purse although I have an errant stitch I'm not sure how to deal with. I think I'll just try to fix it on the back, tying it up so it doesn't unravel.
I'm ready to felt it. I've never felted before so this is an experiment. We'll see how it turns out.
Have a happy Tuesday.