Once I saw this I understood the design that Jackie was going after. Then we discovered the former president of the EGA was actually sitting with us at our table. Wow.
We started out working on the last of the stitching which was the two circles on the front of the piano. They are done in detached buttonhole. I didn't have a lot of luck with that stitch when I was doing the Trevelyon purse. But doing these stitches this time worked out much better. I thought the magnets would go into the circles but they get attached in the inside to the back of the circles. I would have liked to get more done in class but I really spent the entire time working on those circles. I needed some tools from home to actually start putting it together. So now the stitching is done and I can start the finishing. But I haven't had a chance yet. I was happy to find out that the bunnies that I stitched on the sides will fit okay as will the flower. I'm wondering if I can add the legs on the front. I think I can.
You can see Jackie holding the UnPlayed Piano in this week's The Attic newsletter. I'm in three of the photos too.