Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Willing Hands 2

 

One of my favorite designers is Betsy Morgan. I've been to lots of her classes. She is a really nice person too. I have two sheves of her stuff in one of my curios. Inspirations Studios has just published her second book of Etui patterns.

These are all the patterns in the book. I have made about four of them.
There are two that I am especially interested in stitching. This is called Exact Change.
The other one I want to make is the Holbein Hexagon Etui.
This is just one shelf of my Betsy projects. I ordered the threads for these two projects.

Diamondc asked where I got the butterfly brooch. It was from an Etsy shop  called "Butterfly Brooch" and the shop owner is listed as Svetlana.  It is a shop in Russia. I actually didn't look at her other items until today. She has lots of other embroidered butterflies. I could waste a ton of time looking at Etsy offerings. 

Tomorrow it is time to change the calendar again. Wow, August went by fast!
A

2 comments:

  1. She has the most awesome projects.
    I have book 1, now need book 2!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you for the information on the Brooch.
    I have taken a few of Betsy Morgan's classes, she is an amazing lady and a wonderful teacher.
    Her designs are all so beautiful. I like your choices of designs, I am looking forward to seeing your progress.
    I love this book, I have her first one it has many lovely designs, this looks like I need to order this one also.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete