Friday, August 13, 2021

Etsy

 I went looking for a needle threader on Etsy. I saw this needle threader available from Australia. 


It was kind of pricey. I wondered if it was a available from somewhere in the US. I found it from a seller in California. Kimonomoma.I got a few other things as well.

This is a miniature temari that looked cute. 

I got this thingie. I think it is for beading.


I got some fabric that is used in the Inspirations magazine macrons.



I really wanted to know how to make the flower knot that is on the needle threader. YouTube has several tutorials. I found some printable directions too. The flower knot is made with paper cords called mizuhiki. I ordered the mizuhiki from Amazon.


These are some of my first tries. I need some practice.


Have a happy Friday!

A

2 comments: