Thursday, August 12, 2021

The Garden Thief

 I felt the itch to start something new and this was nearby. 

I wanted to start the pin disc with the rabbit on top. But the layout showed the needle book in the corner for the stitching layout. So I started the needle book. You can never tell what will be fun to stitch. I feared that I may not be able to handle over two on 40. I decided to try it. If I made too many mistakes, I would star over on 36. But I made a cardinal mistake when I started. The first rule of stitching is "Start in the right place". My very first stitch was wrong. I went over 5 threads instead of four threads. So when I was almost around I realized it wasn't going to match up. Luckily I tracked down my mistake and was able to fix that first stitch. As I stitched I found this design had charm. I am enjoying stitching it.
I started the pin disc too. There are several mistakes in it but it looks okay.
This is the sister kit of matching accessories and a little stuffed rabbit. 

Fun!

A

2 comments: