Wednesday, August 11, 2021

French Needle

 One of my favorite places to order from is The French Needle. They keep careful track of what is in stock so when you don't order things that are out of stock. They have things I don't see other places. I seem to have a thing for Japanese embroidery books. I saw this sweet brooch book and ordered it.

These look like they would be easy and quick to stitch.
Lots of cute designs.
It's a good thing there are lots of photos in the instructions since it is in Japanese.
I have a thing for pansies.  This is why I bought the book. 

I also got this thread collection. Love the colors.


I was smart today and went walking before it gets oppressively hot. My friend and I went to Dunkin Donuts for lunch yesterday. Yum, and I got some donuts too.
A


2 comments:

  1. That looks like a beautiful book with beautiful projects.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely book, I am looking forward to seeing the things you make from it.
    Dunkin Donuts is coming out with the pumpkin flavors in coffee and goodies, I cannot wait.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete