Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Dreaming Girl

 I really enjoyed stitching Dreaming Frida. I also have Dreaming Girl. I needed the fabric for it because it is a deep blue(Azure blue 32 count Lugana).  I ordered some from 123 Stitch and it came right away. 



I have a good start on it. I started on the right side and am working my way over to the most interesting part which is the face. My friend Stasi did this one and it was gorgeous.


I saw another Dreaming Girl pattern from Barbara Ana that is a circle shape. I may have to get it. 

It's a hot one today. I gotta go walking.

A

4 comments:

  1. The pattern is lovely. Great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out, Amy!!! This was such a fun stitch and you are off to a great start! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I love these Dreaming Girls, the fabric color is beautiful.
    I am looking forward to seeing your progress.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete