Monday, August 9, 2021

Zoom Weekend

 I signed up for a zoom class that was this weekend. Then Sunday afternoon was our sampler guild meeting which was a scissors fob class. I got kits for both these projects in the mail. If you give me a kit and say don't do this until class time, you know what's going to happen. I am unable to resist starting and I had both projects done a few weeks ago. I didn't Zoom the class because my project was already done. I did Zoom the sampler guild meeting anyway.

The class was Crowning Glory by Beth Seal through Sassy Jacks. 




I like the crown pin cushion. The kit was great because all the parts were included, even the PVA glue and a brush to put the glue on with. All the batting pieces were cut. There was a box to cover with paper. I did it but don't think I'll keep the box. 

The sampler guild kit turned out so cute with that tiny tomato on the end.





 I'm not a beader but the directions were great and I finished it with no problem. Love it! This was designed by Robin Shappell for the Kindred Spirits Sampler Guild.

What does this week hold? Haul and new starts. Sounds good to me.

A

4 comments:

  1. Very cute projects.
    Gotta love that tiny mater!
    Can' wait to see your haul!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy...we are sympatico right now...I just had that class with Beth Seal a couple weeks ago!!! Your tomato fob is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scissor fob is adorable, I love the tiny tomato, Crowning Glory is so pretty as is the box for it, I am like you if it comes before a online class it gets started and most likely finished by the class.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love both these projects! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete