Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Limonera Pear

 I decided I didn't like the color of the fourth section of the pear.


I started another section using a different color.

I was curious to see if I could just sew the sections together using my sewing machine.  
I did it! Two and a half sections yet to stitch.
 I ordered some craft acrylic paint for the Blackbird project.  I wanted a brown color for the box. I got the paints yesterday - and no brown! Drat! I don't even know if I could mix a brown with the colors I have. So I looked into ordering from different places. One place said I had to order 3 bottles of the same color. It turns out that the grocery store DH goes to twice a week has the craft paint I want. I should have checked there first instead of being stuck with 12 bottles of the wrong colors!
A

3 comments: