Tuesday, January 5, 2021

How About Some Stitching?

 Most of what I worked on last week was this panel for one of my caskets.

I changed a few of the colors but as I look at it now, the yellow flower looks too bright. I think I'll take it out. There is a large flower in an urn on either side of these guys.
I took some of the leftover pieces and put them on my double casket. The whole side is now done except for trim.  I'm feeling less anxious about gluing things on. 

I ordered more paper and trims from Thistle Threads so I can continue finishing the caskets. I'm on a roll!

A

4 comments:

  1. Your casket is looking marvelous and I love the blue couple from the new chart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The casket is beautiful, Amy. Keep wondering how you keep the cut edges of the sampler from fraying as you are manipulating it?

    ReplyDelete