Saturday, January 23, 2021

Emie's Etui

 I have made good progress on Emie's Etui after finally getting passed the over one row.




Now I am  down to the last row on this section.  


It is over one but done in half cross. When I finish this acorn row, I will be done with the front. I am happy with how this is turning out.

My medical appointments went fine this week. I'm glad to be done with doctors and hospitals and tests for a few weeks. Now to concentrate on stitching.  I ordered Amy Mitten's new tutorial, the Queen's Playing Cards Casket.  It won't ship until February 25. 

I went looking for the Blackbird Needlecase kit that is in the Fine Tradition book. I found it. So then I had to start it. I made a stupid mistake but I'll tell you about that next week.



A


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful stitching.
    That card casket is so cool!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete