Thursday, January 21, 2021

A Fine Book

 DH went to the Post Office to pick up my package. Yes! It was the book my friends in Australia sent me, A Fine Tradition by Margaret Light. 



The front design is called Tree of Life.  I've ordered the kit from Inspirations.  What a fabulous project! I just love that striped tulip. 
The book has wonderful photos of the projects.  I have to admit I already have the kit for Blackbird Needle book. 


 I've been afraid to start it.  It has the most adorable dog in it (even thought I am not fond of dogs, they bark and poop). Now with the great photos, I think I can stitch it. 
In the back of the book are the patterns and instructions.

There are so many projects in this book that I want to do, like nine of them.  My friends in Australia had Margaret Light sign it for me! I am a bit jealous of my friends as they take classes with her. The Crewel Gobelin is listing three classes with her this year - and they are projects that aren't even in the book! 

A

1 comment:

  1. You find the most interesting books & kits!
    Thanks for sharing them.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete