Friday, January 29, 2021

A

Today's post is brought to you by the letter A. I have a collection of A's on my wall.



 I was watching Jan Hicks Creates on YouTube. She is working on an interesting variety of stitching projects. I loved her section of the video where she says "Let's go shopping". She highlights some designers all over the world.  I liked one of her projects and visited the site. I found an interesting "A".


So I bought the pdf. Immediate gratification! This "A" uses a lot of floss colors.  I went looking through my stash for them I found all but eight of them. You would think with my stash I would have any color floss needed. Rats. Normally, I would run to Hobby Lobby and get the colors I didn't have,  But things are not normal.  I'm not normal. So I waited a few days and formed a list of things I wanted to order so that the shipping wouldn't cost more than what I was ordering. I am using some Soltema linen that I bought on a tour in Italy.  It is very nice linen. It is creamier (more yellow) than in the photo.

So I'm waiting for the floss.  I couldn't resist starting the A  anyway. Fun!

A

1 comment: