Monday, January 18, 2021

Chipping

I started to post this on Saturday and my device died so I had to charge it up.

 I've been chipping. That means I cut up some bright Purl. Using stuff I bought from Jenny Adin-Christie.

I started stitching the "chips" on to the felt padding in the middle of the design. 

That string on the right is the Bright Purl.
I'm not quite done. There are a few more chips to add. 


I've had some great news.  I qualify to get a very expensive medicine. I've been hoping to qualify since last November. I am scheduled to get the medicine starting on Friday. One more step toward getting back to normal.

My doorbell rang on Saturday. I didn't know it was the mailman with a package that I had to sign for. He left a slip in my mailbox to pick up the package at the Post Office.  I think the package is the book A Fine Tradition by Margaret Light. And today is a holiday so I have wait until tomorrow for DH to go pick it up! Rats! I am very excited to get the book and have ordered 3 kits for projects in the book. Thank you Anna and Maria!

A

1 comment: