Friday, January 22, 2021

Almost

 I am almost done with the design for a casket. I don't like it with the other designs on the caskets so far. I have a third casket that it may work for so I'll keep it in mind.

There is some empty space on either side of the design where I would like to put motifs.

I've had such fun following Amy Mitten's posts showing little peeks of her next design, the Queen's Playing cards casket. It will be challenging to stitch as it appears to include some over one stitching.  I like a challenge!

I have been watching Bridgerton on Netflix. I'm enjoying it a lot.  I watched The Queen's Gambit, it was good. My guilty pleasure is Ozark but don't tell anybody!
A



1 comment:

  1. It will interesting to see your casket all done.
    It will be so beautiful!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete