Friday, January 15, 2021

DH comes Through

 DH just got back from the grocery store and he found some paint for me.



Three choices! This will be perfect for painting the box for the Blackbird project.  
Now I can finish this off. 

I was trying to find something to watch Saturday morning when I settled on Sewing with Nancy on PBS. She passed away several years ago. I happen to go to a quilt show in Madison WI where she was the featured speaker. But she had just discovered she was not well. Anyway, I enjoyed watching the episode on how to quilt a photo with Tammie Bowser.  I think I could actually do this. Bowser has a book about how to do it and I ordered it. How to Sew Art:

It is fascinating to see what a person can do.
I would love to try this sometime. There's not enough time to do all the things I want to do!!

A


1 comment: