Then I needed to get some pumpkins for Monday. Dylan wants to paint a pumpkin. Just around the corner a lady is selling pumpkins. I got two smallish ones. Big ones would be too heavy for Dylan to have to carry home. I got some paint and patterns too. We are all set for Monday.
I made good progress on the UnPlayed Piano pre-stitching.
I like it so far. I did end up taking out the line of stitching using the original colors. These colors suit me much better. I got lucky with getting it centered. I started from end. Then I started the other end and when I met in the middle, it worked out designwise. I am making it up as I go along.
I ordered a couple of the new Drawn Thread designs and they should come in the mail today. Nifty.