I finished entirely the Stacy Nash project from the retreat. As I was stitching down the linen, I thought of another way to finish it. The linen could be lined and then sewn to the backing board on just three sides to make a pocket.
Then I worked on the Limited Edition Blackbird stocking, Never too Far. I made good progress. I changed a few things. I changed the second house colors a bit.
The mermaid on the mirror frame is coming along. When I get done with all the backstitching, the background is done in seed stitch. That will be a big job and take a while.
I'm going to see Dylan today for the first time this school year. I hope everything is well with him.
It's a rainy Monday.