Friday, March 18, 2011

Pie and Floats


We are at the end of another week. How do they go so fast? I worked on Christmas Workshop yesterday but didn't get all of the outsides finished yet. I was too busy shopping and eating out. We had a good time with friends. The place we went was packed. Alas they didn't have any ice cream for a rootbeer float. So we stopped at the store and got some and took it over to our friends where we had pie and floats for dessert. Yum. It was a fun way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.
The weather is glorious! Warm. Our yard is always the last to be clear of snow and we only have a trace. Just last week, I was complaining about our skating rink of a driveway. Some crocuses are poking through.
I got three cupcake books in the mail yesterday. They have such fun ideas for cupcakes. I'll have to note down a few recipes before I send them on to their final destination.
I hate basketball. The Young and the Restless won't be on for a while. Then General Hospital was pre-empted for a press conference. It messed up my whole day. I know, I'm pathetic.
DH is home from the store and about to kick me off this thing. Have a great day!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment