Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Eight Sides




I am enjoying working on Just Nan's Christmas Workshop. It seems easy because it is on 28 count linen. I used to only work on 28 count. Then I stitched a Chatelaine design that was HUGE. It was called Holland Springtime Mandala and it was stitched on 32 count. Then I went to Celebrations and one of my classes was on 36 count. Ugh. I found that I really like 32 count. CA often stitches on 30 count. Her Peacock Needlecase was on 35 count and that wasn't bad at all. So 28 count seems easy to see and stitch. I'm ready to stitch the little elves. I thought this project would be a lot harder. It's a cinch.
It is the ides of March. I am kind of embarrassed to say that I haven't washed my kitchen floor yet this month. I need to do that today. Only two weeks late.
Halona and I are planning to go see a play put on by kids called Lyle the Crocodile. It sounds like fun. I've taken her to a couple of other youth plays and she has enjoyed them. She also enjoys the concession stand a lot.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment