Sunday, March 27, 2011

Humdinger




I finished the 3 Violets humbug. It is beautiful even if I do say so myself. I was working on the yellow part in between the bunnies. I thought I was stitching daffodils but these sweet little chicks started to emerge.
I started another Just Nan humbug. It is called "Glow". It is slightly smaller with more of a Christmas design. I think it will go pretty fast. I am tempted to do a little work on Barbara Jackson's Tea Time basket today. That will require a significant amount of concentration to not screw it up.
A month from today I will be in New Hampshire at Celebration of Needlework. I can't wait!
I am sore from going to pilates yesterday. I wasn't sure pilates did anything for me but I was wrong, wrong, wrong. It gets to muscles that I don't use in step and aerobics.
The sun is shining! That puts in a good mood.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment