Monday, June 8, 2020

Which One

I was almost done.  Only five daisies to go.  But I had to see what happened to the design when I added more cross hatching as the pattern called for. Then I had to leave it for a day to figure out which side looked better.  It is a dilemma. This side with fewer cross hatch lines looks more neat and more even.


Then this side makes the bouquets stand out more even though it is less even. I haven't added the daisies yet to this side.

Here is a complete photo:

I'm still thinking about which side wins but it will probably be the more lines of cross hatching.
What do you think?
A

4 comments:

  1. I like the side with less cross hatching and the daisies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO pretty. I think the left side is better, it's more delicate looking. I think the bouquets show up just fine! It's a very lovely project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer the left hand side too, the ones on the right are too 'in your face' and that's all you see, not the rest of the design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Left, like the others said.
    It's gorgeous!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete