Saturday, June 6, 2020

Pin Cushion

I have a ton of pin cushions. The last thing I need is another pin cushion. But when I see a cute one, I am tempted to make it. I saw a fish pin cushion on The French Needle.  I love fishy things. I thought I could probably make one like it.  I could buy some hand dyed velvet and some felt and try my hand at sewing one.  Then I thought heck with it, I'll just buy it.  So I did!  It came in the mail yesterday and it is adorable.


He looks like he needs a name.
A

6 comments:

  1. I have one of those fish by Deborah. My maiden name was Codd and we were always called codfish! Mine lives in a tiny fish bowl with buttons! Hope all is well with you. Stasi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fish is adorable. And yes, he needs a name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I think we are past the comfort food stage and moving into the comfort purchases stage. I always intended to sew up some cute vinyl window project bags. This past week, I bit the bullet and bought 3, one each from 3 different people and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS - I also love the colors in that quilt in your pics!

    ReplyDelete