Friday, June 5, 2020

Dancing Lady




I've gotten a few of the pieces to Dancing Lady embroidered. I'm finding it hard to do going through the sticky Solvy stuff. I was complaining to a friend and she suggested that I use a needle grabber to help me.  Well, duh, why didn't I think of that? I think I'll order a couple different ones and see which suits me best.


Then I got my beads from Michael's and tried my hand at drawing her face and hair. Luckily I have plenty of beads to practice on until it looks good. Not bad for a first try.



I expected Dancing Lady to be much harder to put together but as I work on her I think she will be easy.

Now where did I put that colly bird I made??
A

3 comments:

  1. Instead of needle grabbers that you have to keep picking up and putting down (Where are they now?!), I use rubber finger protectors. You can get them at the drug store, near the Bandaids, for just a few dollars. They provide a non-slip grip for your fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will be so pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete