Monday, June 22, 2020

A Finish!

Sometimes when I go to blog I remember that "Oh yeah, I was going to recharge this thing". It was dead. I get spoiled since I have to recharge my IPad everyday but this chrome thing only needs it about once a week. That's my excuse.

So I spent Sunday finishing the tape mesdure cover off. I had it all stitched front and back.



Then I cut comic board and padding for the top and bottom and gather and laced the stitching on it.

Lastly, I used Palestrina stitch around the edges.  It's not as nice and neat as I wanted but at least it is done.

I might have to start thinking about what to start next !
A

3 comments:

  1. This is too cute!
    Great job.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. palestrina stitch- ohh brings back VERY bad memories for me Amy - did a project heavy in it and i just about tore my head out trying to get it right

    ReplyDelete