Thursday, March 25, 2021

The Hunt

 I was reading the Blue Ribbon Sampler Girl's blog and she was talking about visiting the Quilted Sunflower, a store in Kansas (I think). I saw some fabric in one of her photos that I really liked. So I went to the Quilted Sunflower's site and tried to track it down. And I did! So I ordered some. It came in the mail yesterday.


Isn't it pretty? I don't have any plans for this fabric right now.
I am working on some finishing today. I started over on sewing the lining to Emie's Etui. 
I also found a way to finish the round bird design.  I found a knee high hose and put some fiberfill in it so it looks like a ball. I gathered the linen around it. Now I'm ready to put in some comic board in the bottom. The comic board fits inside the bowl I want to use.

We'll see how it works out tomorrow.
DH got his first vaccine shot today! I'm so happy!
A


1 comment:

  1. Pretty fabric.
    Interesting to see how the birs turns out.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete