Thursday, March 18, 2021

New Start

 I started a Hands-On Design yesterday. 



I'm using 36 count instead of the recommended 32 count. Also I'm using one strand over two, Hands-On recommends using two strands on 32 count. What a rebel I am!
I think this will go fast. I love that the chart includes some charms.

I also faced my closet dilemma and dug down to the bin with the dupioni silk in it. The pattern uses red silk and I found some! 

I have about five packages in route to me. It's going to be a happy mail week!
A


4 comments:

  1. Your Hands On piece looks lovely. The charms are a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when there are charms or beads to add! Beautiful silk and stitcheries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project, & glad you found the silk.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new project is lovely and so the charms. The stitched pieces are pleasing.

    ReplyDelete