Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Miscellaneous

 This is where I am on the "A".

I had to do some frogging. I broke the first rule of cross stitch (according to me) which is start in the right place. I do have some issues with this chart. Too similar symbols, no overlap for the pages. I still have some moe stitches to frog but I'm waiting until I get to that point. I am trying to finish a small section everyday.

I got this in the mail yesterday. I have to decide how large I want it to be. Well, actually I want it small but not over one on forty.

This is the comic board laced to the inside of Emie's Etui. I have to dig around in my closet to find some dupioni lining fabric. But that box is the third one down and it will be a hassle to get it out - and put it back.

I finished the little strawberry design from yesterday. I'll show you tomorrow.

A

4 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how happy I am that you are blogging again. It is such a joy to see your posts everyday and see what you're working on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am guilty of sometimes not finding the perfect ribbon or accent that I need because I don't want to move all the big tubs off of the bottom tub. Why is it always in the bottom tub?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects.
    https://shamiatcraft.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete