Monday, March 29, 2021

Monday

 It's Monday and my colostomy hurts. Wish I or the doctors knew how to fix it. But enough whining. Well one more whine, The Price is Right has been interrupted by bad news. Rats.

I worked very hard on the Blackbird Needlecase.  I got the oak leaves done and stitched the acorns. Just the blackbird and nest to finish in this section.

The oak leaves are stitched with filament silk. Filament silk is awful to work with. It catches on everything. The only thing positive I can say about it is that it is shiny. I also like the color. I started on the eggs in the nest. After I do the big flower the front will be all done! The goal today is to work on the nest and the bird.

A

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    I hope you feel better soon.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. The filament is beautiful, though. It makes the leaves look fantastic! But I can see it would be a pain to work with. I hope you feel better soon. Pain is so wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful embroidery. Everything will be ok soon.

    ReplyDelete