Tuesday, March 9, 2021

And Now For Something Completely Different

 I finished the stitching of the Blackwell Roundel. I have to read how to finish it to fit the box. But I need a break! The break came in the mail yesterday. I admired a stitchers post on Facebook and went looking for the design. Then I ordered it and it came yesterday.  It is Blackbird Designs Sweet Summer, Come Again.

I love strawberries. This design is so cute.

This is my start. Fun.

I saw a class on Shining Needle Society from Barbara Jackson, Spring Roundels, and signed up. But it doesn't start for a while.

I got over 4,000 steps in yesterday. That is the most in a long time. Still working on building up to 10,000.

A

3 comments:

  1. 4,000 steps! Congratulations Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4,000 is a LOT of walking. Congratulations. I love the new chart. Strawberries! Love them on anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty project.
    Congrats on all of your steps!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete