Friday, March 26, 2021

Finishing Friday

 I did it! I finally figured out a way to finish Emie's Etui. There was one part I didn't understand so I did my own thing. Also I didn't have red ribbon for the lacing so I ende up using a green that I had.

This is the front. Open it up and there is a pocket on the inside.
Open up the other side and this is what you see. My confusion was that it seemed like you stitch lining over an already lined section. So Instead I folded that side back and made another pocket.

This is the back which has a pocket for the needlebook that I haven't made yet.

This is the lacing on the side of the needlebook pocket.

Glad to have this done. 

I was able to finish the round bird with the flag. I'm going looking for some rick rack for the edge.

I'll show you tomorrow.

A

2 comments:

  1. It's so pretty Amy.
    Congrats on your finish.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That came out so nicely. I think the green ribbon goes with it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete