Friday, March 19, 2021

I'm an Idiot Parts 685 and 686

 I got a great kit in the mail yesterday. I saw it on Facebook and ended up joining the club, hoping I would be able to make these bags. I like Kaffe Fassett fabric and these looked like fun. 

I read the directions but wasn't quite sure about making it. So I watched the recommended videos. That's when I realized I messed up. I cut both ends off the zipper. That was all fine. But then I assumed I needed to cut the zipper in half. Nope. Now what do I do? Can I fix it? We'll see. I may have to order another zipper. Rats.

Then I remembered that I was going to show you the Strawberry project all stitched yesterday. Totally slipped my mind. So here it is.

I measured a small bowl that I got from Stitchville and I think it will fit nicely in it.


Basketball is on instead of The Young and the Restless. Happens every year. 

A

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you made a mistake, but probably can be fixed with a new zipper.
    That's a pretty bowl.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty berries and the flag is just the perfect touch in that design. Looks fun to stitch. For your bag project, a new zipper is all that's needed. It will come out nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Berries and the bowl are pretty. Go for a new zipper and you can fix the problem.

    ReplyDelete