Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday



I finished "Death Comes to Pemberley". I wasn't able to guess the twist which is a good thing. I may go back now and see if I can get into "Cutting for Stone". I'm feeling guilty about all the books I have piled up to read especially since I have more books coming on Monday. I tell myself I should take a little while every day to read. But sometimes reading puts me to sleep or I am intense on completely some stitching instead.
Ideas for Claire's birth sampler have been rattling around in my head. Yesterday I went through some other Shepherd's Bush kits that I have stuck in a drawer looking for some more rows to put on the sampler. I looked at some other charts too. Drawn Thread's Perennial Garden and Victoria Sampler's Birds of a Feather. I like the lacy bottom edging on Birds of a feather and want to put that at the bottom of Claire's birth announcement. I would have loved to put January's flower on too but the scale is too large, maybe I can alter it a bit.
I am almost done with the second page of charts for Vierlande Winders Keeper. Yeah! Today I want to finish that page and work my way down to the bottom left corner.
I slightly altered the graph of the vine of Linda's Ort box and stitched some of it. Vines and flowers always look sweet. I'm not really into this yet.
I'm looking forward to video chatting with Claire and son#2 tonight. She is 6 weeks old today.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment