Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It's a Date



My progress in stitching seems slow. I graphed out the birth date for Claire's birth announcement. I wanted to put that she was born on a Sunday but I wasn't sure how that would look. I got it all stitched and only had to restitch "Sunday" so that it was centered. Decisions, decisions. Now I have to decide what more rows to put in the sampler so that it will look done. I like the little boats but do they look too boyish and how can I pink them up? I know I want to do the flower and vines row.
I worked a little on Better a small fish. I could finish this up if I worked diligently today. But I'd rather alternate between designs so I don't get bored.
I want to get to the far corner of Vierlande Winders Keeper today.
One of our Christmas presents was a nice Brownie Mix. I know, kinda wierd. But it was the perfect dessert to bake for Valentine's Day. We have a gift card to a restaurant that we want to use tonight. Yeah! No cooking!
A

2 comments:

  1. Nice progress on your stitching, the sampler looks so cute.

    have a good time tonight. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, Brownie sounds delicious for dessert. I hope the Valentines dinner went well too. A no cooking day sounds just wonderful! Love the stitching sampler and look forward to seeing how you "pink it up"

    ReplyDelete