Monday, April 27, 2020

WIPS

I've been having a terrible time trying to post.  I wrote a whole post and then couldn't find the photos I was looking for.  So I started over. Then today I went to post and my device needed charging so badly it would even come on.  Now it is charged and I'm trying again.
I am very happy to say that the alphabet/numbers rows on The Strawberry Sampler are all done and I have started the last two rows.  I'm almost done!



It's nice to accomplish a project that is fairly large like this. I'm considering cutting this up to put on the sides of a casket.
A

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful sampler!I would need to be very brave to cut it up, but I can envision it well-suited to your casket too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!

    Others have said this, I'm sure, but it's so nice to see you posting again - always love to see your work!

    ReplyDelete