Thursday, April 16, 2020

Well Rounded #2

I stitched another Well Rounded bird design.  I couldn't find the right blue so I chose the closest number of DMC that I found.  It's a little bright.
Again, I stitched it too close to the edge of the linen. Duh.
This will look so much better when it is finished.  I ordered the twill tape from Lady Dot Creates for around the edge.  I have a basket that has stitched eggs in it that I can change to these birds after Easter. I have started a third one but not enough to show. 
dq, I will show stuff I made while I was not blogging.  I also went on two tours with Needlework Tours and Cruises.  One to Italy and one to the UK.  The most marvelous experiences if my life!
Have a good day!
A

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see all of your stitching while not blogging.
    I've always enjoyed your blog & all of your fabulous projects.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete